Welcome to the aasflightsolutions website that is ready to support clientèle in congregation of travel related queries, decisive about travel-related goods and services, making justifiable reservations or else transacting business with travel suppliers. Use of this Site is strictly governed by the following Terms & Conditions. aasflightsolutionsis included in the legal agreement of United States of America which states that when this website is browsed or accessed, you agree to the terms and conditions lay down, without any limitations or qualification.www.aasflightsolutions.com is a leading Online Travel Agency (OTA) which offers negotiated Airfares which is the result of our association with all the foremost airlines in service in North America and also across the globe.
aasflightsolutions is not exclusivelyto blamed for the errors on the site. The failures are comprehensive but not restricted to the Travel Services Provided, to consist of, by the Airlines working in the United States. Simultaneously, aasflightsolutions does not assure nor make certain about the products or services being provided by the outdoor suppliers.
aasflightsolutions does not presuppose any kind of accountability for any proceedings related to various external affiliations with us that are beyond our power. Also, aasflightsolutions is in no way to blamed for the changes (increment/decrement) in the fares without prior notice of the customer.
Once you are done with your flight reservation, it is certain that the expenses will not be refunded completely. If any refund is initiated, it will depend on the penalties in the cancellation policy of the Airlines. Once you are issued with reserved tickets, there will be a penalty involved for refunds/cancellation/amendments in the itinerary. By going through thisSiteor reviewing information or even to reserve travel reservations either through this Site or calling our call center, or for any other intention you agree to these mentionedTerms & Conditions and agree to what is written legally.
If you do not agree withany part of the mentioned Terms & Conditions, you are advised to be away from the Site or reserve travel reservations with our company. Our company reserves the right to make corrections to the Terms & Conditions at any time without any prior notice. All amended terms involuntarilycome into being when these Terms & Conditions are restructured. Your constant use of the website following the redeployment of changes to the Terms & Conditions will indicate that you agree to what is said. Kindlyget back to this page sporadically to review any changes.
Whichever statement made in these Terms & Conditions related to aasflightsolutions are also made on behalf of our affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, including all disclaimers.
- The site is specifically for personal use and shall not be disseminated, sold, modified or transmitted which has been copied from the site. Such condition is not only restricted to an image, text, video or audio but is also for profit-making business or public purpose.
- The site is for client use only and should not be used for group/individual bookings by any tour operator/travel agent/aggregator/consolidator. If there is any such movement detected through the site, the Company has the authority to cancel the bookings without any limitations and without any further notice to the tour operator/travel agent/aggregator/consolidator, which includes preservation of the commissions and the payments.
- There should be an acquiescence with the terms and conditions of use and as long as there is conformity that the company gives you an right of entry to non-transferable and non-exclusive right to view, enter and use the site. There should not be an attempt to suspend with the operations and dealings of the site in any diverse manner.
- It is a humble request that you must account the content to email@example.com if there is any content which is deemed insulting, threatening, provocative, unlawful, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, indecent, pornographic, lewd, harassing, and abusive, against religious beliefs, infringing, spam, or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is in anoffensiveimportance of any law. When there is any such report received to the company, the company has the right to look into the matter and take required actions in agreementin lue of the company.
- Only the members who have successfully registered themselves will have access to certain areas of the site and in order to become a registered member, there are definite questions required to be answered from your end or there should be a confession of certain details which may be optional or mandatory. There should be a guarantee and representation from your end that all the information exposed is truthful and factual to your knowledge.
- The resources flashing on the site i.e. the software, text, images, audio, content and icon are confined by copyright under the copyrights law and international conventions. The material cannot be further used for any other purpose, except as to be specified herein.
- The copies of the content can be downloaded only for personal usage.
- There are service marks, trademarks, and proprietary logos found on the website which may be owned by a company or third party and by displaying it, the company is not granting, in any manner, the utilization of those service marks, trademarks, and proprietary logos. The unauthorized utilization of the content may violate the trademarks law, copyrights law, laws of publicity and privacy, and criminal and civil statues.
- You be in agreement to stand for by the instructions which are provided on this site, which limits the way you use content.
- The material submitted to the site may be broadcaster, disclosed, changed, performed, published, posted, sold, adapted, copied, used by company anywhere in the world, licensed, and transmitted, in any particular medium.
- If there is any material or communications sent to the site through electronic mail, which includes data, suggestions, comments, questions, all the communications will be treated as non-confidential by the company.
- You are given up all and any claim that the use of particular material violates any of the rights, which includes privacy rights, property rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, right to approve the way company uses such material, moral rights and it also includes publicity rights.
- There ought to be an acknowledgment forms your end that the pictures or images of holiday packages shown on the website are for investigative purpose and may not be an actual demonstration of the item for consumption.
- There should be a authenticate approval from your side, with regards to the holiday packages which are personalized for you. This can be done by a revisit mail, in order to make sure that the valid booking should be made.
- If there is an inconvenience from our end like that we are incapable of providing the Hotel Packages as shown on the site, we have the right to give you the replacement Hotel Package, which is of the same standard.
- When you book through this site, you make the offer of purchasing the service or holiday package from the appropriate supplier. The company is endorsed by each contractor to accept your proposed offer on its behalf and this approval is done when the company sends you a written evidence of the payment and booking, and the expense is as per the payment policy are received.
- Once there is an approval of your booking, on the behalf of the suppliers, there is a legal binding contract formed between you and the contractor of the holiday package or service chosen by you.
- If there will be any kind of disagreement between the information on our site and these terms and conditions, there will be a priority of these terms and conditions.
- There is no legal responsibility from our end for the performance of holiday packages or arranged services. There is just no assurance from our side with regards to fitness or quality as represented. Also there is no guarantee from our side with respect to the holiday packages or availability of services.
- We strictly advise from our end that you should obtain defensive procedures and insurances in order to defend yourself.
- There is a cautious choice of the suppliers where the relevant individual shall be liable for its own responsibility.
- aasflightsolutions is only mediator agent. If there is a booking made via us, the contract will be between you and the supplier where the common travel and the contractual terms and conditions of the supplier will be applied. aasflightsolutions is not a party to the contractual relationship.
- The hotels set aside the rights of admission and should be noted that unrelated/unmarried couple might not be allowed to check-in. On a similar basis, accommodations can be left without to guests who are posing to be couple if there has been no suitable proof of identification provided during check-in.
- The hotel information/pictures which are provided on the website, also includes facilities and amenities facilities provided by the hotel, may be provided for reference only. If there is any nuisance between the website picture and the actual setting, aasflightsolutions is nowhere responsible and liable.
- The booking will not be definite until and unless the filled up auto generated form is sent to the appropriate hotel.
- Before you fill out the auto generated form, which is sent by you to the hotel, the booking is only temporary and the hotel serves no obligations to reserve a room for you.
- It is a possibility that the hotel may deny you’re booking if there is no substantiation and verification of the credit card details, which is as per its terms and conditions.
- There can be a possibility that the hotel may block your credit card for the amount of booking, which is as per the hotel’s terms and conditions. The company is just not responsible for the same.
- The check-in time and check-out time will be as per the hotel policy and terms. If there is a requirement of early check-in or late check-out request, this will be subjected to availability where the hotel might charge you extra for it. It should be noted that the check-in time is subjected to change which will be as per the hotel policy and seasonality.
- It is compulsory for the guests to present a valid photo identification, which will be at the time of check-in, being at par with the government regulations, there should be a valid photo identification carried by each and every person who is of 18 and is staying at the hotel. The identification proofs being accepted are driver’s license, passport, and voter’s card. There will be no check-in if there is no valid ID.
- There will be a mandatory surcharge of meal by the hotels on festive periods like New Year’s/Christmas, and it also includes other festivals which are particularly decided by the hotel. All the additional charges should be cleared out directly at the hotel.
- The company will not recognize the modification demand to the hotel reservation if the check in will be within 48 hours.
- The company will also not support to the modifications and the changes to the online bookings, once it has been done from your end. It is compulsory for the customer to call on the helpline number for any modifications in the existing confirmed bookings/tickets.
- The refunds will be done by the hotel to you directly and the company, in any manner, is not responsible to ensure any refunds.
- The bank might debit its own separate charges from the refunds being made to the credit card or the bank account.
It should be noted on an imperative basis that one should be aware that by providing information about any destination, the company, by any means, is not suggesting that the travel to the places are risk free or advisable. The company is absolutely not liable for any kind of loss or damages which may result in from the decision to travel to those destinations..
By booking with us a contract may be formed between you and a Travel Supplier, and additional Terms & Conditions may apply to your booking and purchase of travel-related goods and services. Please do read the supplementary Terms & Conditions provided by such Travel Supplier vigilantly. You hereby be in agreement to be bound by all the Terms & Conditions of purchase forced by any Travel Supplier with whom you prefer to agreement, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and fulfillment with the Travel Supplier's rules and restrictions regarding accessibility and use of fares, products, or services.
Some Travel Suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay or during the use of the reticent products or services. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by aasflightsolutions for your hotel and airline ticket booking. You understand that any violation of a Travel Supplier's rules and restrictions may result in the cancellation of your reservation(s), in denial of access to the respective Service Element or services, in your forfeiting any amount paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.