One of the busiest and expensive cities of the world, New York has everything to offer to all. When you plan your visit to United States, do keep New York in your bucket list as you can enjoy the Broadway shows, shopping, nightlife, the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, historic neighborhoods, and plentiful other world famous museums. New embellishments in recent years, like the High Line and One World Observatory, offer only one of its kind perspectives of the city.
The best part is you can pay visit in any month of the year.
- Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock Observation Deck: a well famous shopping complex and entertainment area located right in the middle of Manhattan offers an amazing view of Top of the Rock Observation Deck where "deck" includes three stories, located on the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors. View is outstanding throughout the day and skating on the outdoor skating rink at the base of the tower the most admired task to do in winter. You must visit this place around Christmas followed by New Year .the tickets are flexible, which you need to get it booked in advance.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Founded in 1870, and is still one of the most famous museums in the United States. With permanent collection of two million works of art, straddling a period of 5,000 years which comprises of American decorative arts, arms and armor, costumes, Egyptian art, musical instruments, photographs, and much more.
- Empire State Building: One of the most famous landmarks of the Unites States since 1931 with 381 m tall, 102 storeys was once the tallest buildings in the world. This building offers two observatories atop and both offer astonishing views. The 86th Floor Observatory (1,050 feet) is the city's highest open-air observation deck, and what most people are expecting to find when they go up the Empire State Building.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum: after the twin tower air attack in September 2011, this memorial was made in respect to those who lost their lives in the collapse.
- High Line: A previous rail line which has been transformed into an urban walking trail above the city streets. With variety of native species of plants and trees giving it a natural feel.
- Times Square: This place looks best in the evening with brilliantly lit billboards and screens and is famous for New Year Eve celebration.
- Brooklyn Bridge: The Gothic shaped arches and suspension cables travels from Manhattan to Brooklyn which was completed in 1883 and was the first of its kind of suspension bridge. You must try driving and walking both as it will give you a lifetime memory and experience.
- 5th Avenue: The world famous shopping street with all brands at one place. A must visit place for all females. GOODLUCK!
- New York Public Library: Impressive rooms with a prominent city attraction have been part of many movies this library offers which can be figured out in quite a number of movies. Not just book lovers but photographers can also visit this place for its marvelous architecture.